Terminal 1 opened in March, 1972. This photo was taken in 1986, well before the dramatic expansion of T1 that would start in early 2000s. Taken from the southeast, this view focuses on “Flugsteig” B and C, which were used by all other airlines than Lufthansa.
Image copyright: Fraport Bildarchiv. For more Fraport history go to: www.Fra-History.de
|medium-resolution image (1200 pixels)||high-resolution image (2400 pixels)|
|Image width||2400 pixels||2400 pixels|
|Image height||1561 pixels||1561 pixels|
|Suggested print size||8 x 5.2 in (20.32 x 13.22 cm)||8 x 5.2 in (20.32 x 13.22 cm)|