Terminal 1 fully opened in March, 1972. This photo was taken in 1970–when part of the terminal was put in use–and focuses on the west side of “Flugsteig B”, which was used by Lufthansa.
Image copyright: Fraport Bildarchiv. For more Fraport history go to: www.Fra-History.de
|medium-resolution image (1200 pixels)||high-resolution image (2400 pixels)|
|Image width||1200 pixels||2400 pixels|
|Image height||900 pixels||1800 pixels|
|Suggested print size||4 x 3 in (10.16 x 7.62 cm)||8 x 6 in (20.32 x 15.24 cm)|